Two Day Highlights of Xian More Tours
Day 1 - Our guide will meet you at your hotel or airport to begin the day's tour.
- Enjoy today by a short city tour to help you to understand this city better.
- Visit the Provincial History Museum, which is one of the top three museums in China. Over 3600 pieces of valuable treasures are preserved in this museum arranged in chronological order. (Recommended visiting time: 1.5 hours. Admission fee: free with passport or 20 yuan without waiting in the long queue. Closed on Monday).
- Visit the Jian Fu Temple and the Small Wild Goose Pagoda with a history over than 1300 years. (Recommended visiting time: 1 hour. Admission fee: free with passport. Closed on Tuesday). Or you may choose to have a stroll in the north square of the Big Wild Goose Pagoda to have a feel about the grand atmosphere of Tang Dynasty back to 1400 year ago. The west square of the Big Wild Goose Pagoda is also worth seeing due to the fascinating local sculptures.
- After that, you will enjoy a stroll in the downtown area of Xi'an, the Bell Tower and Drum Tower Area and the Muslim Street. (Recommended visiting time: 1 hour. Admission fee: free).
- In the evening, you may treat yourself with a welcome dinner to enjoy the famous Xian Dumpling Banquet, which is famous for the 16 different kinds of dumplings made in different animal or plant shapes filled in different mixture, like fish, chicken, leek or walnut. The Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show is followed by the dumpling banquet in the same theatre. This show is unique and created according to the murals from the tomb back to 1400 years ago. You can enjoy the ancient music as well as the beautiful costumes worn 1400 years ago. (Dinner and show totally around 2.5 hours. Price:$49 p.p.).
- Transfer you back to your hotel. Have a sweet dream!
Day 2 - Our guide will greet you at your hotel to begin the day's tour.
- Good morning! Today you will need to check out and packed your suitcase and ready for anther fantastic tour of Xi'an.
- Our guide will take you to visit the symbol of Xian city, the Xian City Wall. The whole wall is measured 13.7 km long with 12 meters in width and 12 meters in height. It is the best preserved and only complete city wall in China with a history of 600 years old. A bicycle ride on the top of wall or a rickshaw ride is highly recommended. (Recommended visiting time: 0.5 hour wall visit + 1.5 bicycle ride or 40 minutes buggy ride. Admission fee: RMB40 p.p).
- Then drive another half an hour to visit the Eighth Wonder of the World, the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum. On the way, you may try a local lunch in a local restaurant and our guide will give you some recommendations. You are going to expect 7000 warriors and horses buried underground for 2000 years but it was only discovered 40 years ago. It shocks the whole world with the grand size of the underground army and the distinguished feature of each terra cotta warrior. Amazing! (Recommended visiting time: 2 hours. Admission fee: RMB150 p.p).
- Finish today by taking you back to your hotel, the railway station, or Xian airport. If time permits, on the way to airport, visit the Hanyangling Museum (Recommended visiting time: 1 hour. Admission fee: RMB90 p.p). Zai Jian (in English means goodbye), Xian.
||Price Per Person
||Book with Deposit for the Group
|6 or more please email us for a quote.
The prices cover two days trip charge to the private car/van, driver, all the toll gate and parking, also the service charge to our English-speaking tour guide.
The prices exclude the entrance fee, meals, the show nor tips, however, it makes it more flexible and you can get the chance to try the different kinds of genuine Xi'an food. Our guides are always happy to recommend.
Tips are non-compusory but appreciated to show your gratitude to the work of the guide and driver.
The remaining payment will be paid in Chinese Yuan cash to our guide when you meet.
We suggest payment made at least 24 hours before the tour starts, so to leave us enough time to handle the tour. Urgent booking might involve extra costs.